The night of The Great Fire Party, bars and clubs will turn up the heat and celebrate in their own style. From fire dancers and flaming drinks, to a bonfire and tiki torches, this party can only be in one place, The Core. Patrons wearing red get an added bonus at various venues from free cover to winning cash so the insider tip is to be red hot. Rock out that night to fire-inspired music from Kings of Leon and Johnny Cash to DJ SINsonic.
Participating Downtown bars and clubs:
• Cafe 331, 331 W. Forsyth St.
• De Real Ting Cafe, 128 W. Adams St.
• Dive Bar, 331 E. Bay St.
• Dos Gatos, 123 E. Forsyth St.
• LIT Downtown, 11 Ocean St.
• Mark’s Downtown Club/Lounge, 315 E. Bay St.
• Maverick’s Rock N’ Honky Tonk, 2 Independent Dr.
• The Ivy Ultra Bar, 113 E. Bay St.
• The Jacksonville Landing, 2 Independent Dr.
• The Twisted Martini, 2 Independent Dr.